A good friend of mine recommended this hotel where she had stayed several times already. So we booked it for 5 nights.
The location (8th and 51st west) is ideal. The tube station for lines ACE is literally just around the corner, and theaters, Rockefeller Centre are within walking distance.
There are lots of little restaurants and cafes on 9th street as well as the famous restaurant row (46th).
The hotel staff was always very friendly, attentive, and helpful, without being overbearing. The double queen room was spacious for NYC standards, and clean.
The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept in, and I dare say that as a frequent traveler I have seen my share.
Perhaps the one downside was the breakfast room which tended to get very crowded between 8-10. Staff was struggling to refill milk, bred, fruit and keep the tables clean. A bit of a mayhem feeling I dare say. The coffee was just about tolerable on the first morning. If you love a good bean, you should head out for a nice cafe.
All in all, very good value for the buck.
- TripAdvisor ist stolz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TUI DE, Evoline ltd, Weg, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. und HotelsClick als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Hotel The Hampton Inn Times Square North New York
- The Hampton Gasthof Times Square North
- The Hampton Inn Times Square North Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Manhattan
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Hampton Inn Times Square North
- New York City Hampton Inn