I stayed for 2 nights at the Holiday Inn in St. Petersburg. It is modern, clean and nicely situated within a 5 min walk to the next Underground Station. Compared to other Holiday Inns, I was nicely surprised by this one.
Check-in and check-out was a bit difficult since we had an unclear situation regarding payment-not really the hotel's fault, but I missed their willingness to clarify together with the company who booked our rooms.
There is no way to get local currency at the reception and one cash machine doesn't offer any other language than Russian, the other one simply didn't work.
I was a bit offended by the unfriendliness of the staff in the integrated restaurant and bar but since I was the first time in Russia I assume it is the russian mentality as well.
On the other hand, I was very pleased by the friendliness and professionalism of the room maids (9th floor). They didn't disturb a single time - always patiently waiting till I finally left my room in the afternoon. When leaving, I left a necklace at the room and they delivered it to the front desk. It is great to meet so much fair-mindedness nowadays!
- TripAdvisor ist stolz, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ltur Tourism AG, HotelsClick, Weg, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly und 5viajes2012 S.L. als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskiye Vorota daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Holiday Gasthof St. Petersburg Moskovskye Vorota
- Hotel Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskye Vorota
- Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskye Vorota Hotel St. Petersburg