Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
“Schönes Haus, mit noch schöner Gastgeber”
weitere Reisende haben dieses Unterkunft gebucht.
Warten Sie mit Ihrer Buchung nicht zu lange, denn für dieses Objekt gilt: Wer zuerst kommt, mahlt zuerst. Sichern Sie sich Ihre Daten, bevor Ihnen jemand anders zuvorkommt.
Verfügbarkeit prüfen
Buchung anfragen
Anfragen
Ausgezeichnet
20 Bewertungen
Dieses Objekt ist an den ausgewählten Daten nicht verfügbar.
Nicht aufgeben! Senden Sie Anfragen zu verfügbaren ähnlichen Unterkünften. -
Alle verfügbaren Unterkünfte anzeigen
Übersicht
Villa -
4 Schlafzimmer, 2 Bäder, 8 Schlafmöglichkeiten
Lefkogia, Rethymnon Prefecture, Kreta

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Ausgezeichnet - anhand von 20 Bewertungen
Bewertung schreiben

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Datum | Bewertung
  • Deutsch zuerst
  • Englisch zuerst
  • Französisch zuerst
  • Italienisch zuerst
  • Beliebig
  • Alle aktuellen auf Deutsch
Deutsch zuerst
Deutsch zuerst
Englisch zuerst
Französisch zuerst
Italienisch zuerst
Beliebig
Alle aktuellen auf Deutsch
Deutsch zuerst
Aarkans
Paris, Frankreich
1 Bewertung
Bewertet am 28. September 2015 für einen Aufenthalt im September 2015
Diese Bewertung wurde maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt Was ist das?
Language Weaver Maschinelle Übersetzungen anzeigen

Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
Betten und Matratzen Küche und Geräte
Sauberkeit des Badezimmers Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
Service
Gefiel mir am besten: The warmhearted hosts
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: That we didn't stay long enough
Reisegruppe: Large Group
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
Empfohlen für:
Trips mit Freunden Senioren
Familien mit kleinen Kindern Große Gruppen
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
  • Wurde Ihnen Ihre Kaution rechtzeitig zurückerstattet?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Ursprünglich bei www.tripadvisor.co.uk auf Englisch eingereicht. Sehen Sie sich das Original an.
Management-Antwort
16. Okt 2015
My dear friends!
It was a pleasure meeting you! What I mostly loved about you is that apart from your being very kind, you were also so cheerful, so open in all experiences, so enthousiastic, that you really gave us joy! Your hapiness was contagious!!! And I really want to thank you for that. Many thanks also for sending me all those photos. Every time I look at them... You should see my big smile!
I am very much obliged that you took the time to write this lovely review!
I would love to see you again.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
Alexei L
Moskau, Russland
1 Bewertung
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
Bewertet am 2. September 2014 für einen Aufenthalt im Juli 2013
2
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich
Diese Bewertung wurde maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt Was ist das?
Language Weaver Maschinelle Übersetzungen anzeigen

Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
Betten und Matratzen Küche und Geräte
Sauberkeit des Badezimmers Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
Service
Gefiel mir am besten: villa, hosts, home made food and the beaches around
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: summer 2013 was quite windy
Reisegruppe: Weiterer Familienkreis
Ihre Altersstufe 35-49
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Ursprünglich bei www.tripadvisor.com auf Englisch eingereicht. Sehen Sie sich das Original an.
Management-Antwort
19. Sep 2014
My dear Alexey!

Every review means a lot to me, not only because it is good for my property to have nice reviews but also because I feel so happy to read that my people felt good and enjoyed their holidays! So far I always read my reviews with a big, happy smile on my face... It's not like I did not smile while reading yours, but I have to confess that it was so moving, so touching and so warm ...full of love and kind feelings that no matter how times I read it (and I have read it many times) my eyes get a bit (or more than just a bit) wet!!!! It is not because of your kind and nice words but it is mostly because I sense that it comes right from your heart! I feel much love while reading it!
On top of all, what amazes me is that somehow you managed to keep the highlights of your holidays... the things you loved the most, the things that made you feel good! It seems like you master the secret of happiness! It is some kind of art to be able to feel happy and content!!! And you certainly seem to be THE artist!!! Yes, it was a windy summer (!!!) not to mention a ..."dry" one, several times, and here you are... with a wonderful review, full of happy memories!!! My dear Alexey, the feelings are mutual, your faces still come up from time to time, we very often remember you! George's kindest smile, Ann's sweet tenderness as she was placing herself next to me, Kate's happiness at the farm while watching the animals! I remember Nadya every time I go to church and the priest reads the names people give him (by the way also the priest often asks about her!), just the previous day before I got your review we had octopus!!!!! And I was thinking of you... "Alexey should be here..." I said and Hlias loughed: "Yes, he should!". I also remember you whenever I taste a good watermelon!!! or when I am cleaning the house and change bed linen, stressed in case I will not make it before my people come back from the sea, hoping they will not be precicely in time as Alexey always was!!!! hahahahhaha :) I am wishing you and your lovely family all the best, always to be happy and to enjoy all good things life will bring you! I wish we see you again some time! It was such a peasure to have you around! Such a pleasure.... Love, Betty
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
_0gnian_
Sofia, Bulgarien
1 Bewertung
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 "Hilfreich"-
Wertung
Bewertet am 19. Mai 2014 für einen Aufenthalt im Mai 2014
1
Person fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich
Diese Bewertung wurde maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt Was ist das?
Language Weaver Maschinelle Übersetzungen anzeigen

Reisegruppe: Young Children
Ihre Altersstufe 35-49
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Ursprünglich bei www.tripadvisor.com auf Englisch eingereicht. Sehen Sie sich das Original an.
Management-Antwort
18. Jul 2014
My dear Ognian and Sophia!

Thank you for your review! It means a lot! I particularly loved the part with the kids waking up and getting into ....a fairytale! What a nice way to put it! I do feel the same way when I enter this house. It was great meeting you and your friends and I am so glad you enjoyed your staying! You are always welcome! My best wishes to you.
Betty
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
simodora
Rutland
Beitragender der Stufe 3
14 Bewertungen
6 Hotelbewertungen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 11 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
Bewertet am 29. Mai 2013 für einen Aufenthalt im Mai 2013
2
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich
Diese Bewertung wurde maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt Was ist das?
Language Weaver Maschinelle Übersetzungen anzeigen

Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
Betten und Matratzen Küche und Geräte
Sauberkeit des Badezimmers Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
Service
Gefiel mir am besten: The vine-covered terrace, and the wonderful local beaches
Reisegruppe: Freunde
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
Empfohlen für:
Trips mit Freunden
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Ursprünglich bei www.tripadvisor.co.uk auf Englisch eingereicht. Sehen Sie sich das Original an.
Management-Antwort
14. Sep 2013
My dear friends,

Thank you so very much for this excellent review!!! Thank you very much for choosing our property to spend your holidays giving us the chance to meet you. We feel so lucky we did. Each one of you were so very nice and kind and warm, simply adorable, and we really enjoyed the time we spent with you. We will definitely be glad to see you again. Give our love to everybody. Take care of you.

Betty
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
233gianm
Santa Monica, California, United States
2 Bewertungen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
Bewertet am 16. August 2018 für einen Aufenthalt im Juli 2018
Mit Google übersetzen
3
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

Ihre Altersstufe 50-64
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   No.
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Management-Antwort
21. Aug 2018
Dear Marco, Thank you for your review and I need to tell you that after all I am not one bit surprised that you put so much effort to track down my listing in all possible sites, not to mention my google profile, in order to post your review. I wish that all my guests in the past ten years had put the same effort in order to leave their wonderful reviews in all sites, but then again anger is the strongest feeling of all, isn't it? I also want to thank you for staying with the facts that are exactly as you describe them. I will only correct just a few "details". I never apologized nor did I try to justify my suggestion that we should return you your money and find another property for you to stay! It was you (your wife actually), who apologised via whatsapp and said that you were sorry, and that you had forgotten that it was the cleaning date! You also reassured me that you respected me and the property. After that neither me nor the rest of the persons in your group seemed to be feeling awkward or hold any grudges, except for yourself who seemed to be feeling insulted and pretty frustrated indeed! That is why I wrote you a letter saying that I never intended to make you feel sad or to insult you and I tried to explain to you my suggestion by pointing out the damages that you had already done. The truth is that during your stay the house was in the state not of disarray but in a state of absolute madness as not only your personal belongings were tossed here and there and everywhere but also the belongings of the property (filthy covers of the sofas that I refreshed 3 times during your 12 nights stay (!!!), cushions, decorative ornaments that were thrown on the floor, filthy or damaged). The covers of the white chairs in the dining room were all so very dirty from the first week! The bedcovers that you were not using, were constantly laying on the floor among all your belongings. It was actually impossible to us, when we came over to clean, to enter the bedroom of the girls and the bedroom of your sister in law, without stepping on their things or on the bedcovers! I have to mention at this point that only your own bedroom and the boys' bedroom were in a sane state. I deeply regret that I made the mistake of not insisting that you should leave the property! I don 't know if it is any consolation for you the fact that I am still very sad and shocked by this traumatic experience! Entering the house during your stay made me feel helpless! It is sad that you obviously believe that your behavior was normal and that people behave like this! In the past ten years, villa 5 Anemoi is mostly booked by two families sharing the property, most of the times even with 5 children at the age of your kids and even younger, and I have never experienced panick or hopelessness. So let's not blame the children, please! All they can do is to copy our behavior! If we do not care, why should they care?
I wonder, does it really have to get to the point where we need to damage a property out of complete carelessness in order for us to have fun or feel relaxed during our holiday?
How would you feel if you were a home owner and you had to face up to 300 euros as an amount for repairing the damages after each stay? Do you believe that a small family business can afford this amount after every departure? Does your comment that you are very clean and organized at your own house make any sense to you? In what state would the house have been in case you had not made it a point to be tidy?? You insisted that I should hand over to you the schedule of cleaning dates, so I did, therefore there wasn't any miscommunication! Had I been expecting guests on your departure date (which is very common to expect guests on the same date) it would have been impossible for me to dispose the house to them on time! I would have to find and book and pay for another property so they could stay over their first night! I had sent you a file named "we would be grateful if' by e mail even before you arrived and you were kindly requested to take out of reach of children ornaments that could be harmed by them. You were also kindly requested to never wash the white towels or bed linen with your clothes as they would get damaged. You were also requested not to take the white towels to the beach because salt and sand damage them! Thank you for at least paying for the 4 towels that you totally destroyed by washing them with your clothes! But there were also 20 towels that looked as good as new when I handed them over to you and now they look as bad as if they have been used for ages, the bathroom's broken bin, the bedcover in the girls' room that was torn apart from its details and it is so obvious that this was made intentionally and as a matter of fact it must have been a last minute damage, wasn't it? Because if this had happened earlier I would have noticed it during cleaning and refreshing the house for you. The wooden casing in one of the two small baskets for candles by the door was also broken. The washing maschine was full of tiny pebbles from the beach and I managed to grab a few of them and I left them on the table of the terrace for you to see them. Most of them went down through the holes of the laundry bin! You left several of the walls in the interior very dirty, the obvious case of dirty feet stepping on the wall. Last but not least, what you left in the house for me to find after your departure (I will not specify in which room), was shocking indeed but you did not manage to insult me. You only insulted your ownselves, Marco! It is so sad that you came up with this idea! As for the ants... being indeed fond of my terrace, they magically managed to completely conquer the kitchen, during your stay. Would you really be surprised if I told you that they disappeared in a couple of days after your departure? ...Magic!!! I will definitely need some time to recover from this experience but I am not a person that holds on to grudges, bad feelings or obsessions! Furthermore the guests that followed your departure were the "usual" wonderful, kind and thoughtful people that are trully elegant during their stay and also on their departure and they indeed spoil me by returning all the care and respect I am showing to them. I advised them all to read your amazing review! So they did, and they just left their wonderful reviews following yours! Your obsession makes it obvious that you were indeed a unique case and I need not to feel sad anymore. I am looking forward to the future and my upcoming guests.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
Exeter, Vereinigtes Königreich
Bewertet am 30. Juli 2015 für einen Aufenthalt im Juli 2015
Mit Google übersetzen
1
Person fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
Betten und Matratzen Küche und Geräte
Sauberkeit des Badezimmers Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
Service
Reisegruppe: Weiterer Familienkreis
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
Empfohlen für:
Trips mit Freunden Große Gruppen
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines Individualreisenden und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC oder Partnerunternehmen.
Management-Antwort
16. Okt 2015
I hope you will! I will be waiting for you!
I am very glad I met you and got the chance to accommodate you. You are such a lovely family, and we also enjoyed our evening together! We definitely shared some good laughing, didn't we?
It is true that I also felt as I was expecting friends! And you are right... It was due to our previous correspondence! It does make you look forward to meeting the people you are expecting...
Thank you, Jane, for taking the time to write such a nice review.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung eines Vertreters des Objektes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC oder Partnerunternehmen.
PaulaAx
Ipswich, Vereinigtes Königreich
Beitragender der Stufe 2
5 Bewertungen
5 Hotelbewertungen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
Bewertet am 4. September 2012 für einen Aufenthalt im August 2012
Mit Google übersetzen

Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
Betten und Matratzen Küche und Geräte
Sauberkeit des Badezimmers Service
Gefiel mir am besten: Location, character of house, and hosts
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: Nothing
Reisegruppe: Young Children
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   Ja.
Empfohlen für:
Trips mit Freunden Senioren
Familien mit kleinen Kindern Große Gruppen
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Management-Antwort
29. Dez 2012
Dear Paula,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such kind and warm words! I am so glad that you enjoyed your staying at the villa, and I am also very glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and your lovely family! We will certainly be very glad to see you again some time in the future! Best regards to you, Karim and your lovely young cowboys!
Betty
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
Daten eingeben, um genauere Preise zu erhalten
2 Gäste
Erwachsene2
Kinder0
Bestätigen
Besitzen Sie eine Ferienwohnung? Zeigen Sie sie hier an.
Zusätzliches Einkommen
Vermieten Sie Ihre Ferienwohnung und bessern Sie Ihr Taschengeld auf. Sie müssen weder Vorabgebühren zahlen noch einen Vertrag unterzeichnen, sodass am Ende mehr für Sie bleibt.
Einfache Verwaltung
Überprüfen und bestätigen Sie Ihre Buchungen mit einem Klick und verfolgen Sie alle Schritte von der Anfrage bis zur Abreise – auch von unterwegs.
Eine vertrauenerweckende Seite
TripAdvisor bietet Millionen von Bewertungen sowie geschützte Online-Zahlungen, damit Reisende vertrauensvoll bei Ihnen buchen können.
Kostenlose Anzeige erstellen