Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cradle Mt. versus Tasman NP

hannover
Beitragender der Stufe 
13 Beiträge
39 Bewertungen
Thema speichern
Cradle Mt. versus Tasman NP

Hi,

it´s me again, sorry still planning our route !

Now I am not sure, if my itinerary for Cradle and Tasman is ok:

We plan to drive from Stanley to Cradle Mt. with a little stop at Hellyer Gorge. At Cradle we want to do:

- Visitor Center

- Dove Lake Circuit Walk or better Marions Lookout ?

- Devils at Cradle with a tour

- Enchanted Walk

- Visitor Center Rainforest Walk

and stay there for the night.

Next day we plan Mole Creek, Trowunna and drive to Launceston- so not more time left for Cradle I fear.

At Tasman NP we want to do the boat cruise 3 hours, and visit the Arch, Devils Kitchen, Remarkable Cave and do a 2-3 hour-walk in one day. Stay there for the night and leave next morning.

Can you tell me if the planning is o.k. like that or if we should spend more time at Cradle or at Tasman NP ? Maybe we can afford another half day - better put it to Cradle or to Tasman ?

After Tasman we drive to Cockle Creek. Is the detour via the Channel Hwy along the coast worth to do or better take the direct route (Hwy A 6).

Benji

1 Antwort
Viersen, Deutschland
Beitragender der Stufe 
7 Beiträge
70 Bewertungen
Antwort speichern
1. AW: Cradle Mt. versus Tasman NP

Hi Benji, one night is not enough for Cradle. Minimum two nights better three. Weather is unpredictable. Dove Lake circuit is boring, Marion Lookout much better and includes different lakes. Anyway be prepared for misty and rainy days. Trowunna is great!

Lots of plans for Tasman N.P., might be too much for one day. Are you going to Maria Island? This you shouldn't miss. We are going there this November. If you are looking for more ideas have a look at whentobewhere. Many of your destinations are mentioned, not all yet.

Don't miss Aspley river gorge and the penguins at Low Head.

Enjoy your trip! We had been there once before, a week only, now we are going for almost three weeks and this is not enough.

Viele Grüße ;)

Micha

Antwort auf: Cradle Mt. versus Tasman NP
Ich möchte per E-Mail benachrichtigt werden, sobald eine Antwort erfolgt.
Antworten auf Ihre Fragen zu Cradle Mountain-Lake ...