Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die Tripadvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Veröffentlichen
Posteingang

Attention!! Don't book Misterios Travel y Serv.E.I.R.Ltda.

Wien, Österreich
1 Beitrag
2 Bewertungen
1 "Hilfreich"-Wertung
Attention!! Don't book Misterios Travel y Serv.E.I.R.Ltda.
Speichern

I just wanted to warn anyone who is looking for a good travel agency in Cusco. Don't book with Misterios Travel y Serv.E.I.R.Ltda. which is located on Plaza de armas (Portal Confiturias N° 265, second floor)!

We were a group of three who were looking for a tour to Machu Picchu via Bus. This travel agency organised us the bus to Hidroelectrica, the accomodation in Aguas Calientes and the tour in Machu Picchu. The accomodation in Aguas Calientes was simple, but ok. The tour in Machu Picchu was overcrowded and did'nt cover the whole place! The guide just stopped after 2 or 2,5 h, so nothing was told to some of the sights there.

But the IMPORTANT INFO comes now:

The bus ride back to Cusco was just horrible - the driver drove this mini bus so fast, that we had to try hard not to fall from the seats and all the things in the bus fell around. I don't want to imagine how dangerous it was on this mountain street with curves all over the 6-7 hour ride!! Additionally, local people were picked up during the ride so that the bus was more than full and they even had to stand in the mini bus.

Finally arrived in Cusco, I noticed that my camera was stolen in the bus! I called the travel agency immediately and I was told that I can get it back the next day, but then at the travel agency I was just told, that the driver could not find my bag in the bus...

I was really angry because the guy in the office was absolutely not interested in helping me and didn't care about my problem, at all. He told me that probably another tourist stole the bag with the camera what, in my opinion, did not happen because we already knew the people from the tour.

I believe that the driver or the local people in the mini bus stole my camera, which both is not acceptable!!

After my stay in Cusco I tried to contact the travel agency via all possible ways, but nobody answered me! I was really disappointed because all the photos of my trip on this (expensive) camera were gone and the travel agency did not help me at all, but just ignored me!

So please don't book with them because the tour was just a RIP-OFF!!!

1 Antwort
Munich
Reiseziel Experte
für Oman, Utah, Gardasee, Kalifornien, Arizona, Alaska, Kanada, Yukon, Britisch-Kolumbien, Chile, Argentinien
Beitragender der Stufe 
15.021 Beiträge
7 Bewertungen
8 "Hilfreich"-Wertungen
1. AW: Attention!! Don't book Misterios Travel y Serv.E.I.R.Ltda.
Speichern

Hallo Lena,

es wäre schön, wenn Du Deinen Post in deutsch schreiben würdest, da wir hier im deutschsprachigen Form sind.

Beate

Antwort auf: Attention!! Don't book Misterios Travel y Serv.E.I.R.Ltda.
Ich möchte per E-Mail benachrichtigt werden, sobald eine Antwort erfolgt.
Antworten auf Ihre Fragen zu Cusco