Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable and excellent driver !

Wien, Österreich
3 Beiträge
Thema speichern
Reliable and excellent driver !

Having returned a couple of weeks ago from a fantastic two-week Holiday in Sri Lanka , I feel obliged to post the best recommendation for our driver on this island. Francis Fernando (112 francisfernando@gmail.com).

We were picked up shortly after having arrived at Colombo Airport and stayed with him for the whole stay. He would take us to all places we asked for, would stop at any remote place for us if we wished to take pictures. Very polite, caring, respectful, most patient, always friendly and over-punctual are only a few characteristics of his delightful characteristics!!!! Having never been to Sri Lanka before, it was so important for us two women travelling alone to have such a wonderful and reliable driver. He is a careful driver, which is most important!!!! I can only highly recommend him.

2 Antworten zu diesem Thema
Hannover ...
Reiseziel Experte
für Sri Lanka
Beitragender der Stufe 
1.092 Beiträge
1 Bewertung
Antwort speichern
1. AW: Reliable and excellent driver !

Du bist hier im deutschsprachigen Teil des TA. Zudem Doppelposting und mit Werbung.

Viana, Spanien
5 Beiträge
Antwort speichern
2. AW: Reliable and excellent driver !

hi,me and fammily came back home after 2 weeks woderfull holiday in srilanka ,i found from this froum very good local tour organizer , he organize our tour with my requirement, budget price with small nice hotels and his driver guide service .professional driver guide ,geniune man i can recommand his service ,

www.srilankanexperience.net he did not ask money untill we meet him at airport ,evan that i payed only 50% rest payed end of the tour. his mail ranjithalwis@ymail.com we went all cultural traingle ,kandy ,nuwra eliya .train trip ,ella ,tissa ,yala national park ,tanglle ,kataragama temple ,mirissa beach ,galle dutch port ,colombo and negambo. all hotel nice & clean smalll hotels with bed & breckfast ,luxury aircondition van transport every place he explan as guide ,no need to pay site guides extra money

did not take us any tourist shops we lick it, and were able save lot of our money

Antwort auf: Reliable and excellent driver !
Ich möchte per E-Mail benachrichtigt werden, sobald eine Antwort erfolgt.
Antworten auf Ihre Fragen zu Sri Lanka