Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi

Zürich, Schweiz
Beitragender der Stufe 
2 Beiträge
24 Bewertungen
Thema speichern
Train From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi

Hi there dear travel friends!

I'm currently planning my trip around the world a bit further. I'm in Bali now, soon to be flying to Singapore. Will catch a train from there to Kuala Lumpur. After a couple of days there, I'd like to go to Koh Phi Phi, which would mean that I need to get to Krabi. So my question: I can't find a website to buy tickets from KL to Krabi. So is that even possible? The only connection I find from KL to Thailand is to Hat Yay, and if possible I'd really like to skip this place since it seems to be very unsafe.

Would be really glad if anyone could help! Thanks in advance.

2 Antworten zu diesem Thema
Mukdahan, Thailand
Beitragender der Stufe 
656 Beiträge
Antwort speichern
1. AW: Train From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi

Krabi is not linked to the Thai rail-system. The nearest railway station to Krabi is at Surat Thani, some 160 kilometres north-east of Krabi. But you will have to pass through Hat Yai anyway because the only rail-line to/from Malaysia is leading through Hat Yai.

In case you want to avoid the "trouble provinces" in the very deep south of Thailand at all cost, you may opt for a flight either to Krabi or to Phuket.

Zürich, Schweiz
Beitragender der Stufe 
2 Beiträge
24 Bewertungen
Antwort speichern
2. AW: Train From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi

Thanks a lot for your quick help! :) might actually consider flying then as flights within Asia seem to be pretty cheap.

Antwort auf: Train From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi
Ich möchte per E-Mail benachrichtigt werden, sobald eine Antwort erfolgt.
Antworten auf Ihre Fragen zu Malaysia