Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Area around Mendoza

Stuttgart ...
1 Beitrag
1 Bewertung
Thema speichern
Area around Mendoza

Hello! I am planning my forthcoming holiday in the area around Mendoza. What do you think about my idea. Is it feasible and does it make sense. I appreciate your comments:

Travelling by bus to Puente del Inca and staying there over night. Next day hiking to the "Christ the Redmeer" monument and returning to Puente del Inca (aestimated time is 8 hrs). From Puente del Inca taking bus to Santiago de Chile.

1 Antwort
1 Beitrag
Antwort speichern
1. AW: Area around Mendoza

Hello, do you like to go trekking? If yes I recommend you to go to the Valley of Vallecitos, it is beautiful and quiet. There are nice refugios and it's not as touristy as the Aconcagua region and you don't need a permit.

Punta del Inca is just a meeting point for expeditions to Aconcagua. There is not much to do or see, I wouldn't stay there overnight.

Go on a organized 1 day-trip from Mendoza to Puente del Inca or do a hiking trip for 3 or 4 days to Vallecitos or 3 days to Penitentes, that is also quite beautiful.

Its worth to stay more days in the mountains. Just a day in Inca and a hike to that monument is boring and the same effort to organize as buses aren't running frequently.

That is my opinion.

Antwort auf: Area around Mendoza
Ich möchte per E-Mail benachrichtigt werden, sobald eine Antwort erfolgt.
Antworten auf Ihre Fragen zu Puente del Inca
Aktuelle Konversationen