the cottage had not been cleaned properly surfaces in toilets etc had thick layers of dust,
cooking utensils many needed washed before use, tray in oven still covered in grease,not really set up for proper self catering.
We used £65 of electric on the key meter in spite of switching off all the storage heaters for 5 days!!! This is £20 more than i pay /month at home.Apart from washer dryer which is not suitable for outdoor base layer goretex etc there were no indoor drying facilities,not even a drying rack,
The only thing going for it was the amazing view across the loch to the cobbler mehr