The management staff at Clausen Properties was nice enough on the phone and prompt in confirming our reservations. Unfortunately, however, we weren't told until check-in that this was a "newer property for them" and I was free to provide feedback. I did, but that didn't make my stay any better.
Problems with this property:
1. The a/c does not cool properly during the day (the temperature will not drop below 80 degrees until late into the evening). I reported the malfunctioning a/c but no one came out to take care of it.
2. The 2nd bedrooom has no t.v., and you have to do some acrobatics to get to the ceiling fan to turn it on.
3. The 2nd shower is unusable. The shower head puts out little more than a mist.
4. Upon our arrival, we had to run out for some insecticide, as the kitchen was overrun with ants. The insecticide came in handy for the roaches we saw over the next couple of days and the wasp nest by the garage door.
5. On the third day we ... mehr