We stayed here over New Year during VERY WINDY weather.
- The cottage was very warm. Log burner not necessary for heat but was a lovely addition to the cosiness.
- The kitchen is well equipped, including nice modern appliances.
- Big TV with Freesat in the lounge, and comfy chairs.
- Lovely chair and stool in the bay window for chilling and admiring the sea view.
- Beds comfy.
- Patio at front great for outdoor meals and admiring sea view.
- Location of cottage is great for exploring the gorgeous Pembrokeshire coastal path, and the little villages along the way. Also St. Davids and Whitesands Bay.
- No light pollution from street lights made it a great Telescope location (when the stars came out from behind the clouds ;-)
NOT SO POSITIVE POINTS
- Cleanliness was mostly good - just flooring and behind doors was not up to scratch for a 4 Star.
- Although the actual shower works well I personally ... mehr