Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:
Canyamel
Ferienhaus –
3 Schlafzimmer, 2 Badezimmer, 6 Schlafmöglichkeiten

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Leisten Sie einen Beitrag zur TripAdvisor-Community und helfen Sie anderen Reisenden, die perfekte Ferienunterkunft zu finden.
Bewertung schreiben

2 Bewertungen
Bewertungen in 2 Städten Bewertungen in 2 Städten
4 "Hilfreich"-<br>Wertungen 4 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
“Amazing view - terrible service”
2 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 5. September 2012 für einen Aufenthalt im August 2012
Mit Google übersetzen
Person fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

I was looking for a late booking and had stayed in this area before renting so I knew that the standard was generally high - we were looking for somewhere private and large enough that our sons might join us later and seeing the details of the Villa it looked perfect and I noted that it was advertised with WIFI and a pool table as amenities - WIFI was essential for me as I need to keep in touch with my business via the Internet and Email and I cannot book in if wifi is not included.
I sent off the inquiry form on the holiday lettings site and got a swift reply from Mr Spengler stating that the Villa was available due to a cancellation but he could only offer 5 days - I would have preferred 7 but accepted as it seemed ideal - the charge was 1930 Euros + 500 security deposit quite a high price but as this was advertised as a luxury villa I forwarded the monies immediately.
Mr Spengler emailed me stating that the monies had arrived and included details of how to get to the Villa and details of his "home service" who turned out to be a second German gentleman by the name of Rainer who he said would greet us explain the villa features and pass on the keys .
We arrived as stated on the day we booked and I called the number for the home service but unfortunately the gentleman did not speak English which seemed a little odd as they advertised on an English language letting site but we exchanged texts and we got to the Villa at 4 pm tired and hot after our Journey.
We were greeted by Rainer the home service who explained everything to us in German which even if I was concentrating would have been difficult but anyway I guessed I would work everything out later - I then asked about WIFI and Rainer handed me a red Laptop dongle and 3/4 bits of paper written in Spanish and German - I tried whilst he stood there to connect via my laptop to the internet but it would not and after much misunderstanding it appeared that It was being suggested that I go to the local village and pay 20euros to "top up" the dongle - which I thought was a little rich after they clearly gave the impression that the villa had WIFI but anyway I just wanted the connection so I smiled gave a knowing YA and he left .
First things first I was shown no pool table as advertised and I never found one whilst staying there - The villa as I said is stunning perched on the side of a mountain with a view the like of which I have not seen having travelled around the world - there are a lot of stairs up to the front door so you get a decent cardio workout too - The pool is large but the water was cloudy the entire time we were staying and my wife found it a little uninviting as there seemed to be some grit or dark stain at the bottom too .
It was extremely hot and humid day and night 37degrees on a number of days and the villa has no air-conditioning - so the first 2 nights we left the windows open and got eaten alive by Mosquito's so much so that we had to close the doors and windows over night with only a ceiling fan to cool us - added to this there was no proper provision for Mosquito protection - no spray or plug ins and the net in the bedroom did not fit the bed so we had to improvise a net which was about 1 cm above us all night .
I should also point out that there is a tv which shows only German and Spanish channels and there is no DVD player (a very cheap luxury) so if you’re a language lazy brit hard luck.
But by far my biggest grip is the Internet issue - after spending my first day trying to get the dongle working without luck - I went as instructed to the town to get the dongle topped up but the man in the store there told me I needed the phone number attached to this dongle in order to top it up and even then he wasn't sure if it would work - so by this time I was getting a little annoyed at spending my time trying to solve some one else’s issue - never the less I text Rainer and asked for the phone number to which he replied - it is in the paper work - so I showed the paperwork to the Spanish shop keeper feeling sure if it was there he would see it which he did not - so again I text my "home service" and after some time I get a reply suggesting that I purchase a new Dongle myself and they will repay me .
Well I declined stating that I had wasted enough of my holiday on this and the owner was responsible for supplying that which was in the ad for the Villa - I received no further communication on the matter.
We handed the villa back in good order and our deposit was returned - I am left feeling that it is very unfortunate that such a lovely rental property is spoiled by a lack of interest from the owner once the rental has been paid and a little attention to detail in thinking of what customers may require during their stay.
Sadly this means that Villa cypressa cannot be classed as Value for money .

5 von 5 Sternen Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? 4 von 5 Sternen Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
2 von 5 Sternen Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? 3 von 5 Sternen Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
3 von 5 Sternen Betten und Matratzen 4 von 5 Sternen Küche und Geräte
3 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit des Badezimmers 3 von 5 Sternen Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
1 von 5 Sternen Service
Gefiel mir am besten: the view
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: the poor service and being misled about the WIFI and pool table
Reisegruppe: Ehepartner/Partner
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   No.
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • Wurde Ihnen Ihre Kaution rechtzeitig zurückerstattet?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Management-Antwort
25. Jul 2014
Thank you for all your patience on your stay with me in Canyamel. It was really helpful to have your input. I'm confident things will run more smoothly as we continue to learn. I really appreciate your guidance, and the holiday you spent with us. Obviously it would be great if all my customers composed sonnets extolling my villa's greatness and performed them on YouTube. But even if I have many returning guests, there will always be some not taking very kindly to foreign speaking people. This is one reason I encourage customers to review.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
An diesem Objekt interessiert?
Anfragen
Ankunft
Abreise
Gäste
ab
USD 341
Nacht
Woche
Es können zusätzliche Gebühren vom Eigentümer erhoben werden.
Buchung anfragen
Oder senden Sie eine Nachricht an den Eigentümer.
Nachricht senden
für dieses objekt gilt unser zahlungsschutz
Inhaber
Rainer G. S
Spricht Englisch, Italienisch, Deutsch, Spanisch
Seit gelistet: Sep 2011
Antwortrate: 70 %
Zeit bis zur Antwort: Innerhalb eines Tages
Kalender aktualisiert: Vor 98 Tagen
Rundum-sorglos-Schutz
Sie profitieren automatisch vom Rundum-sorglos-Schutz, wenn Sie eine Ferienunterkunft über TripAdvisor buchen.
Mehr erfahren
Besitzen Sie eine Ferienunterkunft? Zeigen Sie sie hier an.
Die Anzeige ist kostenlos!
Fügen Sie Ihr Mietobjekt kostenlos zu TripAdvisor und Holiday Lettings hinzu. Sie zahlen nur 3 % Vermittlungsgebühren für jede bestätigte und bezahlte Buchung.
Schützen Sie Ihre persönlichen Daten
TripAdvisor gibt Ihre Kontaktinformationen erst dann an Ihre Gäste weiter, nachdem die erste Zahlung getätigt wurde.
Erhalten Sie mehr Präsenz
Präsentieren Sie Ihr Objekt Reisenden auf der ganzen Welt, die jeden Monat aktiv an Ihrem Reiseziel nach Mietobjekten suchen.
Kostenlose Anzeige erstellen