Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:

Jacksonville
Ferienwohnung/ Apartment –
2 Schlafzimmer, 1 Badezimmer, 6 Schlafmöglichkeiten

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Leisten Sie einen Beitrag zur TripAdvisor-Community und helfen Sie anderen Reisenden, die perfekte Ferienwohnung zu finden.
Bewertung schreiben

66 Bewertungen
14 Hotelbewertungen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 63 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
“Vacation ruined!! Did not honor a confirmed reservation!”
1 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 12. Februar 2012 für einen Aufenthalt im Januar 2012
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

When I called to make a reservation for a 1BR unit, I specified that I required 2 beds. Wendi (manager?) told me that those units all had only 1 bed but since she had two 2BR units available, she would let me have one of them at the 1BR rate! I quickly agreed and left a reservation deposit with credit card. She sounded so professional and accommodating that I was looking forward to my stay in Jax.

Just 4 days later, after a long days drive (including a stop to pick up groceries), I arrived to find a note on the door of my confirmed room that it was booked, and that I was being assigned to a 1BR unit! This is after I specifically told her that was not suitable! She says she phoned me, but I never received such a call. She could have e-mailed a message (she had my address since that’s how she sent the reservation confirmation), but none was ever received.

She says that she allowed the other people who were in the room to extend their stay for one day. But what about honoring a confirmed reservation? If people are on the way, how can you give away the room they are expecting? I have never had that experience in all my years of traveling!! What does a confirmed reservation mean?? The net result was I had to find other arrangements for that night, and I couldn’t stay for my vacation in Jax. I also had to throw out the frozen and refrigerated groceries I had bought.

Obviously, I can’t comment on the unit, since I never got to see it. I can only say that my vacation was ruined because of ineptitude in the office!

5 von 5 Sternen Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? 5 von 5 Sternen Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
5 von 5 Sternen Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? 1 von 5 Sternen Service
Gefiel mir am besten: Making the reservation.
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: Finding that my confirmed unit was not available!
Reisegruppe: Andere
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   No.
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
12. Feb 2012
My name is Wendi and I would like to respond to this review.
It is true that when he called we did not have any 1/1 available so I offered to upgrade him at no extra cost. I often do this and have no issues. Unfortunately the person staying in the unit I was to upgrade him to was here being treated at the Mayo Clinic and had to extend one more night due to illness. So I had to make a decision which I still stand by. I allowed them to stay the extra night until he felt well enough the following morning. I tried to call the number that was given to me by this person and was told there was no one there by that name. I had a 1/1 with a pull out sofa open up and had it cleaned that day and prepared for them. I left a note for them to go to this unit for the night and I could move them over the following morning . I received a phone call from this person extremely irate about this. I tried to explain and was told I should have moved the current quests to another unit. I suppose this could have been an option but the current tenant was not up to the move. I understand the frustration of this person but I was willing to accommodate accordingly. He stated this just wouldn't do for him and that he was leaving and wanted his reservation fee back. Which I agreed to with no hesitation. I offered to move them over in the morning and give them the unit for no extra cost . They would not have had to go any place else or throw out food. They would have been able to stay in a 1/1 for one night and move to a 2/2 for the remainder of their week. For the cost of their
reservation fee of only $250. I am so sorry they feel I ruined there trip and I do apologize for their inconvenience but I had to make a hard choice and stand by this decision.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
algataho
north carolina
Beitragender der Stufe
101 Bewertungen
20 Hotelbewertungen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 104 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
“This place is what you are looking for.”
5 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 19. Dezember 2011 für einen Aufenthalt im Dezember 2011
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

I stayed here for a month during a business trip. The staff is great, the buildings are like new , and everything is perfectly clean. All this in a well located establishment that prides itself on service. I would strongly recommend that anyone stay here for a short or long period of time. This is a bargain.

5 von 5 Sternen Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? 5 von 5 Sternen Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
5 von 5 Sternen Betten und Matratzen 5 von 5 Sternen Küche und Geräte
5 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit des Badezimmers 5 von 5 Sternen Service
Gefiel mir am besten: clean and like new
Reisegruppe: Alleinreisende/r
Ihre Altersstufe 50-64
Trips mit Freunden Senioren
Familien mit kleinen Kindern Große Gruppen
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
  • War das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in Ordnung?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
19. Dez 2011
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure meeting you. Please come back and see us anytime. Maybe you guys will be back next season. If you return I will take $50 off your next stay.
Wendi
Wertung
“Perfect”
4 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 12. August 2011 für einen Aufenthalt im Juni 2011
Person fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

We rented three units for a family reunion. The manager went out of their way to make every things perfect for us. They even made extra arrangements for us to use the pool area for a graduation party. The units were very clean, modern, and well decorated. The kitchens had all the utensils that you would need. Very close to grocery and resturants. We had a great time! Great place!. The only negative was it is not in the best location in Jacksonville, it would not be an area of town where you would want to walk around at night.

5 von 5 Sternen Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 von 5 Sternen Zimmer
Trips mit Freunden Senioren
Familien mit kleinen Kindern Familien mit Teenagern
Große Gruppen Genügsame Reisende
12. Aug 2011
I am the manager at Courtyards at San Jose and wanted to respond to the statement about the part of town we are located in. We are located in the upscale area of San Jose. Our complex is very safe to walk around at night. In fact we have people tell us all the time how nice and safe the property is. We are centrally located to everything Jacksonville has to offer. I would encourage anyone who is interested to come take a tour with us. Also feel free to drive through the property any time at night to see how quiet, well lit, and safe the area is.
getthere2 ...
Seattle, Washington
1 Bewertung
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 "Hilfreich"-
Wertung
“Excellent Vacation Rental.”
5 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 25. März 2011 für einen Aufenthalt im März 2011
Person fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

The service and value we received from the individuals at this rental were amazing. So much so we will be rebooking for future visits there.
It is centrally located to freeways, restaurants, banks, groceries etc.
Upon arrival we had the best greeting by Wendi and staff. They explained the process and set expectations.
I was blown away by the cleanliness of the apartment and the way it was decorated. They thought of everything even ensuring enough toilet paper, kitchen tissue and laundry detergent were available untill you could stock up on your own. It was quiet and so very clean on the property. The staff working at the property was alway very friendly .
It felt like a home away from home. Great for families.

5 von 5 Sternen Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 von 5 Sternen Zimmer
Seit gelistet: Dez 2010
Antwortrate: 90 %
Zeit bis zur Antwort: Innerhalb eines Tages
Kalender aktualisiert: Vor 199 Tagen
Besitzen Sie eine Ferienwohnung? Zeigen Sie sie hier an.
Die Anzeige ist kostenlos!
Fügen Sie Ihr Mietobjekt kostenlos zu TripAdvisor und Holiday Lettings hinzu. Sie zahlen nur 3 % Vermittlungsgebühren für jede bestätigte und bezahlte Buchung.
Schützen Sie Ihre persönlichen Daten
TripAdvisor gibt Ihre Kontaktinformationen erst dann an Ihre Gäste weiter, nachdem die erste Zahlung getätigt wurde.
Erhalten Sie mehr Präsenz
Präsentieren Sie Ihr Objekt Reisenden auf der ganzen Welt, die jeden Monat aktiv an Ihrem Reiseziel nach Mietobjekten suchen.
Kostenlose Anzeige erstellen