I had a short 1 night stay before Christmas, returning from the other islands the night before my plane back home left. It is a giant hotel complex with hundreds of apartments. But the management cares about the guests´needs. My impression was they are running it really professionally. The place is clean, the kitchenette is in a better state than in other hotels, it even has an oven. I was surprised by a nice little fruit and wine "welcome" basket in the room. The receptionist speaks English - to everyone, ignoring I was adressing him in Spanish. Never mind. For a longer holiday stay the apartment might be a bit small.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Parque Santiago Iii Hotels
- Hotel Parque Santiago i - Iii Playa De Las Americas
- Parque Santiago III Teneriffa/Playa De Las Americas
- Parque Santiago i - Iii Hotel Playa De Las Americas