Once again I´ve visited the Estero Embassy Suites in November 2011.
I stayed for 2 nights and once again it has been a great stay - If I would
not have had already booked and paid my hotel in Miami - I would definetly
stay one or even two more nights.
I went to Miromar outlets and If you are going to do this - the location is superb.
You are within 3 minutes at the outlets, can easily make a brake during shopping
or go to the pool for 2 hours, then shop again, just have a nap...
Its a perfect location for shopping.
I went also to Naples and to Tampa and through the location close to the Interstate (of which you hear NOTHING in your room) I´ve been really fast there.
Breakfast is included and really tasty, you can have a nice fresh made omlette, fruits, cereals, bagels - its a really huge choice even for me as an European, who nearly always are disappointed by US-breakfasts - not here.
The rooms are spacious, clean and nice. No old furniture or any "used a long time" feeling. The bathroom is also clean and modern looking.
You got even free cocktails at the managers reception every day - due to my trips I have not use this included offer, but the cocktail and food in the evening has been really nice. Also the staff is very friendly and you got really the feeling, that they are trying to help you, if you have any problems.
Therefore - for this price - a great deal of superb Value.
Full 5 Stars!
- TripAdvisor ist stolz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo und Odigeo als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Embassy Suites Fort Myers daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Hotel Embassy Suites Fort Myers Estero
- Embassy Suiten Fort Myers
- Embassy Suites Fort Myers Estero, Florida
- Embassy Suites Fort Myers Hotel Estero
- Embassy Suites Estero
- Estero Embassy Suites