We are currently staying in the hotel and have a very good impression after the first 2 days.
We had initially booked a suite in another resort on the island, did not like it and changed to this hotel. Unlike many other hotels where you do not get what you see in the catalogue or on the website, Elements delivers what they promise - and more.
We had a minor problem with our room upon arrival and the manager Eddy handled it highly professionally (immediate solution, follow-up, perfect customer-orientation just as at a Four Seasons resort, when they have a good day...).
Unlike other resort Elements offers a lot of advantages:
1) Restaurant: Breakfast is excellent, you order from a menue, quality is very high, better than in all 5/6* hotels we have been to in Asia so far. Lunch and dinner were very good, too. Very creative meals, very good quality, we do not understand how anybody can complain about the prices, they are very reasonable.
2) Spa: Very good massages, very reasonable prices.
3) Beach: Yes, it is not sandy in the water, but it is a very beautiful bay, you have the feeling of being on your private beach as there are never more than 20 guests on the beach, sometimes only 5 or so. Watching the fisherman is - from our point of view - much nicer than jetskis but everybody decides what he or she wants.
4) Staff: Very friendly, lots of them perfectly English speaking, perfect.
5) Gym: Everything you really need is there, especially free weights, also heavy ones and 2 types of benches. Have been to 5* hotels with 10 times the size with worse material.
6) Pool: Freshwater, great view, nice size to swim laps.
7) Layout: Given the small size everything is close, you do not walk half a mile back to your room if you forgot to bring your sunglasses or whatever.
8) Location: Yes it is remote from the masses, but as the restaurant is very good and you can easily get a limo ride this is no issue at all.
Overall: We are very positively surprised and looking forward to the next 2 weeks in Elements.
- TripAdvisor ist stolz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, ab-in-den-urlaub, Odigeo und Prestigia als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Elements Boutique Hotel Koh Samui
- Elements Boutique Hotelanlage & Spa
- Elements Boutique Resort And Spa
- Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway Ko Samui/Taling Ngam