Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:

Old Town Apartment Cysat

Luzern
Ferienwohnung/ Apartment –
2 Schlafzimmer, 2 Badezimmer, 4 Schlafmöglichkeiten

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Leisten Sie einen Beitrag zur TripAdvisor-Community und helfen Sie anderen Reisenden, die perfekte Ferienwohnung zu finden.
Bewertung schreiben

5 Hotelbewertungen
Bewertungen in 11 Städten Bewertungen in 11 Städten
30 "Hilfreich"-<br>Wertungen 30 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
“Beautiful View, UGLY Service (When We Could Get It)”
2 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 1. Juli 2013 für einen Aufenthalt im Juni 2013
Mit Google übersetzen
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

So let me begin with the good: The apartment was spacious, and the view from the balcony has a partial view of the river and a lovely view of Mt. Pilatus. Very short (3 minute) walk to the old town.

The bad: When we arrived for check in at the Hotel Krone, they sent a porter with me (who spoke neither English, nor French, nor German) to give me the key and show me the flat. Bam. That's it. We had paid substantially extra for a parking space at the apartment, but he didn't know where it was. *shrug*

I had made clear prior to my arrival that having working wifi was critical, as I needed to operate my law firm while on vacation. Upon our arrival - no wifi. I made several calls and inquiries at the hotel, both as to the wifi and where we needed to park (we were randomly parked in front of someone's parking garage and I didn't want to get towed.) I was met with nothing but blank stares, shrugs, and non-committal responses from the staff at the Hotel Krone (which is where this apartment is managed.)

NO ONE had any idea about ANYTHING about the wifi, or parking, or anything else at the apartment (that I was spending almost $400 per night for with parking, cleaning fees, taxes, etc). The woman at the front desk initially refused to contact the manager in charge of the rental, Oliver Meier. Apparently he was "out" and "not to be disturbed." Finally, she contacted him and he came in to try to sort out the problem. He showed up, WOULD NOT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT with me at first, and showed his EXTREME displeasure at being disturbed. He then proceed to, essentially, BLAME ME for apparently being too stupid to understand how wifi worked. He kept saying things like: "We just had guests staying there yesterday, THEY had no problems" etc etc.

Well, long story short, the next morning a VERY dear and VERY friendly maintenance technician contacted me (her name was Sarina - she was the HIGHLIGHT of our stay!) and assured me that she would not rest until all was fixed. She was true to her word! As it turns out, there WAS a problem with the system, and Swisscom had to be called to fix the communications unit (which included wifi, television, telephone). Sarina made special arrangements to get Swisscom out within HOURS, not days, and stayed with us until ALL was fixed to our satisfaction. She also found our parking space for us and secured the key. She was a delight!

We were eventually offered a very terse apology from Oliver Meier, but at that point we were already shocked and irrevocably offended by his attitude, demeanor, and comments to us.

In short - the apartment is PHYSICALLY very nice. Spacious with a good view and good location, if a bit sparsely furnished. But BEWARE of customer service issues here. If the ownership made Sarina the leasing agent, I would feel MUCH more comfortable renting again.

One other quick note - the apartment does NOT have air conditioning (I think very few in Lucerne actually do.) This would normally not be a big deal in Switzerland, but we happened to be there during a short heat wave with temps in the high 20s at night and no breeze. It was VERY difficult to sleep several nights, even with every window open.

3 von 5 Sternen Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? 3 von 5 Sternen Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
3 von 5 Sternen Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? 4 von 5 Sternen Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
3 von 5 Sternen Betten und Matratzen 2 von 5 Sternen Küche und Geräte
3 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit des Badezimmers 1 von 5 Sternen Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
1 von 5 Sternen Service
Gefiel mir am besten: Location and View
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: Leasing Manager - Oliver Meier
Reisegruppe: Ehepartner/Partner
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   No.
  • Würden Sie den Standort der Unterkunft empfehlen?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
An diesem Objekt interessiert?
Anfragen
USD 233
Nacht
Woche
Buchung anfragen
Oder senden Sie eine Nachricht an den Eigentümer.
Nachricht senden
für dieses objekt gilt unser zahlungsschutz
Inhaber
Oliver M
Spricht Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch
Seit gelistet: Jul 2012
Antwortrate: 90 %
Zeit bis zur Antwort: Innerhalb eines Tages
Kalender aktualisiert: Vor 26 Tagen
Rundum-sorglos-Schutz
Sie profitieren automatisch vom Rundum-sorglos-Schutz, wenn Sie eine Ferienwohnung über TripAdvisor buchen.
Mehr erfahren
Besitzen Sie eine Ferienwohnung? Zeigen Sie sie hier an.
Die Anzeige ist kostenlos!
Fügen Sie Ihr Mietobjekt kostenlos zu TripAdvisor und Holiday Lettings hinzu. Sie zahlen nur 3 % Vermittlungsgebühren für jede bestätigte und bezahlte Buchung.
Schützen Sie Ihre persönlichen Daten
TripAdvisor gibt Ihre Kontaktinformationen erst dann an Ihre Gäste weiter, nachdem die erste Zahlung getätigt wurde.
Erhalten Sie mehr Präsenz
Präsentieren Sie Ihr Objekt Reisenden auf der ganzen Welt, die jeden Monat aktiv an Ihrem Reiseziel nach Mietobjekten suchen.
Kostenlose Anzeige erstellen