Munich is a very lovely place, especially in the old town, near the opera house, Maximilian street and Odeonsplatz. So it's not very difficult why we have chosen the Mandarin Oriental Munich. It's located in the very center of Munich, in walking distance of all the famous sight-seeing places. Even the English Garden is easy to reach by feet.
The rooms are furnished in an english style, but very luxurious and perfect presented. As I travelled with my wife, she was very focused on the bathroom, but however very impressed.
Food and Beverage:
Mark's, the Restaurant located on the first floor, offers very nice and perfect presented food on top quality. Not worth to mention that it's a 1-star michelin restaurant.
The Mandarin Bar offers perfect made drinks, doesn't mather if you go to enjoy an afternoon tea or relax with a nice cognac or whisk(e)y.
"The Alm", a rooftop bar, offers maybe the best view of Munich. Definitely the best place to relax after a long day or meeting. Just unwind and relax and let your soul fly.
Exceptional Service and sense for well-being. They read the wishes from your eyes, even they don't see you. Very excellent.
I will definitely go back in the near future when I have the chance to come to Munich again.
So far I wish you for New Year all the best and good business for the upcoming years.
- Auch bekannt unter dem Namen:
- Mandarin Hotel, München
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental
- Munich Mandarin
- TripAdvisor ist stolz, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings und Jetsetter als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Mandarin Hotel, München daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.