I'm regularly staying at this Radisson when travelling on business. We have a company policy that allows us to stay at a slightly more expensive 5***** property nearby but we mostly decide to stay at the Radisson. The reasons:
- Rooms are modern and they have comfy beds and cushions
- Bathroom is very nicely designed, with bath tub and shower with "rain shower"
- Breakfast: is included in most rates and food is very good (except for the coffee - avoid anything "Italian" like Cappuccino or Latte, if at all stick to black coffee, or go for tea)
- Bar: nice bar area for late night drinks and gatherings
- Meeting facilities: we also held numerous meetings here and the top floor board room is very nice. The groundfloor rooms are average as they have no daylight.
The hotel itself doesn't have a gym but you can go to a nearby and very large sports complex free of charge as a hotel guest.