Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:

Soufrière
Ferienhaus –
3 Schlafzimmer, 2 Badezimmer, 8 Schlafmöglichkeiten

Bewertungen von Reisenden

Leisten Sie einen Beitrag zur TripAdvisor-Community und helfen Sie anderen Reisenden, die perfekte Ferienunterkunft zu finden.
Bewertung schreiben

Columbus, Ohio, United States
1 Bewertung
2 "Hilfreich"-<br>Wertungen 2 "Hilfreich"-
Wertungen
“Beautiful view but difficult to get to”
3 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 9. Dezember 2011 für einen Aufenthalt im Juni 2011
Mit Google übersetzen
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich

This is a beautiful home with a spectacular view. My wife and I arrived, and we were greeted warmly by the owner and an employee who helped carry in our luggage. The owner showed us around and told us about the property. He also told us the "rules" which included: turning off lights and appliances, especially at night, and EVERY time we left the house, he wanted us to call him so he could "walk up the hill" to stay in the house. Since the home was completely open (it had only 3 walls) it seemed a bit unnerving that anyone could gain access to the inside if they wanted to. The owner assured us it was completely safe, and he'd never had any issues. However, the house needed to be "babysat" while we were away. I found this a bit annoying, as every time my wife and I went out (most evenings) we knew someone was at the home waiting for us to return. It made it difficult to stay out late knowing we were keeping the owner up. There are a few things lacking with the home as well: fresh, fluffy large towels for the shower and pool. We were given mismatched towels and the pool towels were old and faded. We only had new towels every 3 days. My wife especially did not like that! In addition, the lighting in the home is terrible! At night it gets very dark and early too, so by 7 pm. we could barely see unless we turned on every light in the kitchen/dining room, etc. The bathroom lights were so dim my wife complained every time she tried to apply makeup or get ready. It was impossible to see in the shower and don't even think about reading in bed! BRING A FLASHLIGHT and/or LANTERN! The last aspect of our stay that was difficult was the lack of privacy. I booked this property thinking we would be totally secluded and left alone. Boy was I mistaken. A local St. Lucian, Mary, comes daily to do light housekeeping. However, she is there 9 a.m.-4 p.m.! I found this totally unnecessary. She washed any dishes we had, made the bed and swept the floors, but she was there all day so we lacked any privacy. (We asked her to leave early several times.) Secondly, the owner, David, was building his own "innkeepers" hut just below the pool area. His construction was noisy and heard all day long. His home was just a stone's throw away, and we could often hear him on his cellphone. Anytime he left, he walked by the pool and could see us sunbathing and/or swimming. He also entered the home a few times to "talk" to us. (We had an issue with a broken water pump on the 2nd day.) Although he did get it fixed the same day, it was a disappointment knowing that at any moment he might walk in and ruin any privacy I thought I had. I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing vacation with no distractions. David was friendly and accommodating, but I would have preferred being alone with my wife.
I don't think I'd return to this home if I ever go back to St. Lucia. There are other places with the same breathtaking view that offer better accommodations and more privacy for the same price.

5 von 5 Sternen Konnte die Buchung der Unterkunft problemlos durchgeführt werden? 1 von 5 Sternen Wie hilfreich war die Wegbeschreibung zur Unterkunft?
4 von 5 Sternen Verliefen Schlüsselübergabe/Zugang zur Unterkunft problemlos? 3 von 5 Sternen Gesamtzustand der Unterkunft
3 von 5 Sternen Betten und Matratzen 3 von 5 Sternen Küche und Geräte
2 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit des Badezimmers 2 von 5 Sternen Andere Ausstattungs- & Serviceleistungen
3 von 5 Sternen Service
Gefiel mir am besten: The views
Gefiel mir am wenigsten: The lack of privacy
Reisegruppe: With Spouse/Partner
Würden Sie Freunden dieses Hotel empfehlen?   No.
  • War die Unterkunft so, wie sie beworben wurde?
  • Hatte die Unterkunft W-LAN bzw. Internetanschluss?
  • Wurde Ihnen Ihre Kaution rechtzeitig zurückerstattet?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Management-Antwort
9. Dez 2011
It is true that the Villa has only three sides and consequently at night we have a lot of indirect outside lighting. It is also well know in the area that the Villa always has someone at the Villa, thus we never have had an issue. We encourage our guest to stay out as late as they wish because the security person so the guest feel that their belongings are safe while they are enjoying their evening out. We do give people a welcome letter which can be found on our web site which address many of our tenants concerns. Lighting in the Villa at night is not as bright as an enclosed Villa since we do not have walls to bounce light off of. Mary and the staff will not come to the Villa if the guest request privacy. Additional towels are always available by asking.

Construction was going on in front of the Villa but was completed in July of 2011.

We are truly sorry the guests felt as outlined in their comments, but they did not say anything while they where at the Villa. They talked about how much they enjoyed the stay at the Villa and would bringing additional family next time they came.. They thought it was great that we could get the pump fix in one day being a Sunday.
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung des Managementmitarbeiters und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC
An diesem Objekt interessiert?
Anfragen
ein von FlipKey verifizierter Bewerter
Jefferson
5 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 24. April 2011 für einen Aufenthalt im September 2010
Mit Google übersetzen
Personen fand(en) diese Bewertung hilfreich
5 von 5 Sternen Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 von 5 Sternen Zimmer
5 von 5 Sternen Lage 5 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit
5 von 5 Sternen Check-in/Rezeption 5 von 5 Sternen Service
Ihre Altersstufe 55-64
Würde ich dieses Ferien-Mietobjekt meinem besten Freund empfehlen?
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines Individualreisenden und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC oder Partnerunternehmen.
Management-Antwort
24. Apr 2011
Diese Antwort ist die subjektive Meinung eines Vertreters des Objektes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC oder Partnerunternehmen.
An diesem Objekt interessiert?
Anfragen
USD 280
Nacht
Woche
Monat
Es können zusätzliche Gebühren vom Eigentümer erhoben werden.
Dieses Objekt buchen
Oder senden Sie eine Nachricht an den Eigentümer.
Nachricht senden
Antwortrate: 100 %
Zeit bis zur Antwort: Innerhalb eines Tages
Kalender aktualisiert: Vor 1 Tag
Rundum-sorglos-Schutz
Sie profitieren automatisch vom Rundum-sorglos-Schutz, wenn Sie eine Ferienunterkunft über TripAdvisor buchen.
Mehr erfahren
Besitzen Sie eine Ferienunterkunft? Zeigen Sie sie hier an.
Die Anzeige ist kostenlos!
Fügen Sie Ihr Mietobjekt kostenlos zu TripAdvisor und Holiday Lettings hinzu. Sie zahlen nur 3 % Vermittlungsgebühren für jede bestätigte und bezahlte Buchung.
Schützen Sie Ihre persönlichen Daten
TripAdvisor gibt Ihre Kontaktinformationen erst dann an Ihre Gäste weiter, nachdem die erste Zahlung getätigt wurde.
Erhalten Sie mehr Präsenz
Präsentieren Sie Ihr Objekt Reisenden auf der ganzen Welt, die jeden Monat aktiv an Ihrem Reiseziel nach Mietobjekten suchen.
Kostenlose Anzeige erstellen