Uns ist aufgefallen, dass Sie einen Browser benutzen, der von unserem System nicht unterstutzt wird. Die TripAdvisor Seite kann daher nicht korrekt dargestellt werden.
Wir unterstutzen die folgenden Browser:

“Where tradition is both charmingly visible and deliciously tastable” 5 von 5 Sternen
Bewertung zu Hotel Epping

Hotel Epping
Die besten Preise für Ihren Aufenthalt
Geben Sie Daten ein, um die besten Preise anzuzeigen.
Ankunftsdatum tt/mm/jjjj Abreisedatum tt/mm/jjjj
Preise anzeigen
Die besten Preise von Top-Reise-Websites vergleichen
und 3 weitere Seiten
Speichern
Hotel Epping gehört jetzt zu Ihren Favoriten
Hotel Epping
3.0 von 5 Hotel   |   Kapellestraat 4 | IJsselstein, 3401 CP IJsselstein, Niederlande   |
Hotelausstattung
Nr. 1 von 1 Hotels in IJsselstein
Magdeburg, Deutschland
1 Bewertung
“Where tradition is both charmingly visible and deliciously tastable”
5 von 5 Sternen Bewertet am 22. Dezember 2011

I went to the Hotel Epping "by accident", since my usual hotel was fully booked. Out of all other hotels to chose from, the description of Hotel Epping made me curious, and so I went for it. When I arrived, I somehow already felt somewhat more relaxed, leaving the motorway, coming to town, and then the area of the hotel. The hotel is located at a small street that goes directly into the small town of IJsselstein, that I somehow took as a quarter of Utrecht, which it is not though. I got my key, and the man who gave it to me then even went with me to show me around - where the breakfast room was, where to go directly to the restaurant, how to go into the Internet, where I could get some small snacks and drinks if I like just that, and then of course where my room was and how everything works. I have to say - I was impressed, even more after I figured out that it was the owner of the hotel himself who did the introduction - surely not a thing you experience every day, normal though at the Hotel Epping. It is somehow a unique combination of cozy rooms that are fully equipped with everything a traveler can dream of (and of course also a family with kids) - digital TV where you can watch a lot of programs (way more than in my usual stay), it has even an integrated radio (rarely found otherwise, and I NEED my radio stations), and I should also mention the WiFi - free of charge and NOT limited to, lets say, 2 hours.
What else - there is the restaurant, of course. You may think the menu is somehow limited - not much to choose from. But given a closer look, you will find that the menu is wisely selected and gives a choise of everything - from "simple meat" through poultry up to venison or other game meat, and of course a lovely choice of fish and vegetarian dishes. The prices are fair with the provided atmosphere and quality, and the staff is friendly and service oriented.
The rooms are clean - and this is one of the few hotels I experienced that take the "Save the Environment" statement serious. IF you want to re-use your towels, you CAN do so; a criteria that I do value, since in a regular anonymous random hotel, the sign is there of course, but not noticed by the staff, so you get a new towel every day, wasting a lot of water etc due to that.
The breakfast is a sufficient choice of sweets, cheese, scrambled eggs etc. - and available since around 6am already - a good point for a business traveler like me, and up to about 10 - a good thing for families, too.
The surrounding area is typical Dutch, the city IJsselstein easily to explore by walking.

All in all - sorry my so far usual stay, but you just got replaced. I'll definitely book this hotel again, and can only suggest to you that you at least give it a try - I am confident that you will not regret it, and that the simple fact of naturally provided hospitality will convince you that the Epping family takes her business serious, but with charm.

• Aufenthalt November 2011, Business
    • 4 von 5 Sternen Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
    • 4 von 5 Sternen Lage
    • 5 von 5 Sternen Schlafqualität
    • 5 von 5 Sternen Zimmer
    • 5 von 5 Sternen Sauberkeit
    • 5 von 5 Sternen Service
Fanden Sie diese Bewertung hilfreich? Ja
Diese Bewertung ist die subjektive Meinung eines TripAdvisor-Mitgliedes und nicht die von TripAdvisor LLC.
Bewertung schreiben

• Holländisch zuerst
  • Beliebig
  • Alle aktuellen auf Deutsch
Deutsch zuerst
Vielleicht gefallen Ihnen auch diese Hotels …
tt/mm/jjjj tt/mm/jjjj
Preis für Ihren Aufenthalt

Sie waren bereits im Hotel Epping? Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen!

Bewertung schreiben Fotos hinzufügen

Weitere Informationen über Hotel Epping

Anschrift: Kapellestraat 4 | IJsselstein, 3401 CP IJsselstein, Niederlande
Lage: Niederlande > Provinz Utrecht > IJsselstein
Ausstattung:
Kostenloses Highspeed-Internet (WLAN) Haustiere erlaubt (hunde-/haustierfreundlich) Restaurant Suiten
Hotelstil:
Nr. 1 von 1 Hotels in IJsselstein
Preisspanne pro Nacht: 63 € - 94 €
Hotelklassifizierung:3 Stern(e) — Hotel Epping 3*
Anzahl der Zimmer: 31
Reservierungsoptionen:
TripAdvisor ist stolz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo und Odigeo als Partner zu haben. Sie können Reservierungen bei Hotel Epping daher unbesorgt durchführen. Wir helfen Millionen von Reisenden jeden Monat dabei, das perfekte Hotel sowohl für Urlaubs- als auch für Geschäftsreisen zu finden – immer mit den besten Rabatten und Aktionsangeboten.

Inhaber: Wie lautet Ihre Version der Geschichte?

Wenn Sie Hotel Epping besitzen oder verwalten, registrieren Sie sich jetzt für kostenlose Tools, um Ihren Eintrag zu erweitern, die Besucher zu neuen Bewertungen zu motivieren und Bewertern zu antworten.